Friday, September 21, 2012

HypnoBirthing.. Apa tuh..?


Bila tiba saat2 menghitung hari, mcm2 perasaan muncul.. tho this is not the 1st time, tp pengalaman x semestinya sama.. mungkin lebih susah atau lebih mudah.. wallahuallam..
Semoga Allah permudahkan proses bersalin aku nanti.. Amin..

Skrg ni bahan2 bacaan byk menjadi teman, info2 & pengalaman menjadi pengajaran buat diri lebih bersedia. Kali ni aku tertarik dgn topic Hypnobirthing iaitu sejenis teknik penenang diri, bersedia utk bersalin tanpa bantuan ubat2an.

Mcm hypnosis.. menggunakan kuasa minda bawah sedar utk mengawal rasa sakit bersalin dan memudahkan proses bersalin.. bezanya kita buat dlm keadaan kita sedar. Melalui teknik ni, membuatkan kita percaya bahawa kelahiran baby itu adalah normal. Kita diajar melatih diri berdepan dgn kesakitan dgn cara paling relax dan bertindakbalas dgn gesaan semulajadi tubuh badan.

Frust sedikit sbb tahu pasal teknik ni di hujung2 waktu.. sbb kita perlu attend kelas yg mengajar teknik hypnobirthing ni dgn betul start from 25weeks lagi.. huhuhu.. Ni dah masuk 38weeks.. achaner tuh.. hmm..

Tp x per.. sekurang2nya belum terlambat utk ambik tahu.. dan gunakan tips2 yg ada sehabis mungkin.. lgpun kita mmg berkuasa utk mengawal minda & badan kita.. terpulang pada diri masing2 kan.. So jom.. baca sedikit sebanyak info tentang hypnobirthing ni.

About HypnoBirthing®: Source



HypnoBirthing® - The Mongan Method, is a unique method of relaxed, natural childbirth education, enhanced by hypnosis techniques, that allows women to use their natural instincts to bring about a safer, easier and more comfortable birthing in a way that most mirrors nature. Emphasis is placed on pregnancy and childbirth, as well as on pre-birth parenting and the subconsciousness of the pre-born baby. As a birthing method, HypnoBirthing® is as new as tomorrow and as old as ancient times.

Now in its 21st year, HypnoBirthing® is a complete antenatal education. Our birthing classes are intended to help you have the most natural childbirth possible, using easily-learned self hypnosis and breathing techniques. It is presented in five 2 1/2 hour childbirth classes .

Whatever birth you're planning for, be it at home, hospital or birthing centre, HypnoBirthing® can help.

 Source : Babycenter.com

I’ve heard hypnobirthing can help to make labour easier and less painful. Is this true?

Joanne Turner answers:

You may find hypnobirthing helpful. Of course, every mum's labour and birth is different. Hypnobirthing techniques aim to teach you ways to stay in control and calm during labour and birth, whatever happens.

The ideal time to start classes is between 25 weeks and 29 weeks of pregnancy. This will allow you ample time to practise. If you're already past this stage, don't be put off. You may still benefit from classes in your last weeks of pregnancy.

Hypnobirthing embraces a different attitude to the way we think and talk about labour and delivery. Your hypnobirthing teacher may talk about:
  • tightenings or surges, rather than painful contractions;
  • practice labour, rather than false labour;
  • birth breathing, rather than pushing contractions.
The idea is that the language we use can make us feel more positive about our ability to labour and birth.

At hypnobirthing classes, you'll learn about:
  • Deep relaxation and self-hypnosis. These methods can help you to stay alert, but at the same time shut out the world and focus on your body.
Hypnobirthing techniques can help you cope with labour and reduce your need for other forms of pain relief. If you're in a lot of pain, are worried or feel scared during labour, your body is likely to go into fight-or-flight mode. Stress hormones, the main one being adrenaline, will flood your body.

Adrenaline reduces the blood flow to your uterus (womb) and digestive system. Instead, your blood flows more readily to the large muscles in your limbs so that you're ready to fight or run away.

As a result, the muscles of your uterus will work less well, because they are deprived of blood and oxygen. This can make labour harder and longer. Your baby will be getting less oxygen too.

Plus, just when you most need it, the hormone that eases labour, oxytocin, is less likely to be released. Stress hormones stop your body producing oxytocin. You'll also produce fewer of the natural hormones (endorphins) which numb pain and help you feel good.

Controlling your feelings through self-hypnosis can help you to prevent these stress responses from kicking in. Hypnobirthing is thought to:
  • Help you keep higher levels of oxygen in your body because of the deep breathing techniques.
  • Increase your chance of having a straightforward vaginal birth.
If you decide to attend hypnobirthing classes, it's a good idea to bring your birth partner with you. Birth partners can sometimes feel outside the experience of labour and birth. They may be there in the room with you as you labour, but find it hard to understand what you're going through.

In hypnobirthing classes, your birth partner will learn alongside you. You will both learn breathing, relaxation and visualisation techniques. Your teacher will give your birth partner scripts to read to you at home so you can carry on practising. The idea is you become so used to the techniques, it's easy for you to bring them to mind when you need them.

Once labour starts, keeping focused can help you and your partner stay as close as you can to your birth plan. You'll need to think calmly if labour doesn't go as expected, and you need medical help to give birth.

You may find hypnobirthing techniques useful wherever you have your baby, at a birth centre, at home or in hospital. Hypnobirthing classes are run privately, so you'll have to pay for them.


Benefits from Hypnobirthing

  • Teaches deep levels of relaxation to eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during and after birthing.
  • Greatly reduces and often eliminates the need for chemical painkillers or drugs.
  • Shortens the first phase of labor.
  • Eliminates fatigue during labor, leaving mother alert, fresh, awake, and with energy for actual birthing.
  • Eliminates risk or hyperventilation from “shallow” breathing methods, and helps keep oxygen supplied to baby during birthing.
  • Reduces the need for an episiotomy.
  • Teaches breathing techniques that allow a woman to gently breathe her baby into the world without the violence of hard, physical pushing.
  • Empowers parents with techniques to achieve a gentle, calm birth for themselves and their baby.
  • Embraces the concept of pre-birth parenting.
  • Gives the birthing companion an integral role in the birthing.
  • Promotes special bonding of mother, baby, and birthing companion.
  • Fosters more rapid postnatal recovery.
  • Returns birthing to the beautiful, peaceful experience nature intended.



Pregnancy And Birthing Affirmation


My baby is strong and healthy.
I trust my body.
My belly is full of light and love.
I am a strong and capable woman.
I have patience.
My cervix is firm and strong to hold my baby safe.
I am at peace with the world.
There is no need for us to hurry.
I have an open heart.
I am strong and calm and beautiful.
Birth is a wonderful, safe experience.
My body knows exactly what to do.
My baby feels my joy.
I trust my labor.
I am open to the energy of birth.
My baby is born in pure pleasure.
I ask for and receive what I need.
My baby is healthy.
I embrace the wisdom of my body.
I have an open heart.
I am surrounded by loving, nurturing support.
I trust my inner wisdom.
I fearlessly surrender to the power of my body.
My body is nourishing my baby perfectly.
I trust my knowing of what is true for me.
Pregnancy is a joy.
Birth comes easily to me.
I feel good being pregnant.
I am whole and at peace.
My baby loves to breastfeed.
I love being pregnant.
I am aware of my balanced, calm center.
My body knows how to birth my baby.
I have everything I need.
Breastfeeding feels wonderful.
My body becomes stronger and more flexible every day.
I listen to my body and my heart.
I am patient and composed.
I believe in birth.
I cooperate with my body and my baby.
My baby knows how to be born.
I put all fear aside as I prepare for the birth of my baby.
Untapped sources of strength are available to me.
I am relaxed and happy that my baby is finally coming to me.
My baby is free to choose her own destiny in the world.
I am focused on a smooth, easy birth.
I trust my body to know what it is to do.
I welcome my coming labor as the perfect one for me and my baby.
My mind is relaxed, my body is relaxed.
I am an active and powerful laboring woman.
I feel confident; I feel safe; I feel secure.
I welcome this opportunity to grow and change.
My muscles work in complete harmony to make birthing easier.
I desire foods that nourish me and support my health.
I relax as we move quickly and easily through each stage of birth.
My baby is in the perfect position for birth.
My cervix opens outward and allows my baby to ease down.
I am a link in the endless chain of birthing women.
I fully relax and turn my birthing over to Nature.
I am willing to release my baby into the world.
I choose a gentle and natural birth.
I see my baby coming smoothly from my womb.
My baby's birth will be easy because I am so relaxed.
My breath is easy, deep, and full.
My baby will be born at the perfect moment.
I turn my birthing over to my baby and my body.
My body knows exactly what to do.
Each surge of my body brings my baby closer to me.
My body is wise and purposeful.
I am totally relaxed and at ease.
I can handle whatever comes up.
My body remains still and limp.
I trust my intuition.
I release my birthing over to my body and my baby.
My baby is safe.
I put all fear aside and welcome by baby with happiness and joy.
I love and trust my body.
I deserve and receive all the love and support I need.
I deserve a gentle, natural birth.
I claim my birthright for a wonderful birth.
I am a wonderful mother.

Topic tentang hypnobirthing ni jugak pernah dikeluarkan oleh Majalah Pa&Ma.. tp dah lama dah.. terlepas laa sudah. huhu


Buat para ibu yg baru mengandung.. cuba2 laa mencari info tentang topik ni.. mana tau bole membantu menguatkan semangat dan diri anda ketika menghampiri detik bersalin..

: )


0 comment:

Belongs to..

A twenty something lady, who drives 45minutes to works everyday.. Proud to be wife to incredibly loving and supportive husband (Mr.Amin) and blessed with a lovely charming lil' prince (Darwisy).

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP