Monday, March 8, 2010

Just another sad story

EMPTY.. stressed.. Frustrated.. Angry.. Trapped..
So many words to describe.. but will anybody understand it..??
Deep inside I knew its Broken..
Tears.. it wouldn't stop..
Thinking.. nothing to think cause I'm blank..
Action.. how shuld I put everything together..??
If I just could say it out loud..
I dun even know when it started.. How .. Why..
Pls dun ask me why..
I dun even have the answer for myself..
Can I share with someone whom I can trust..?
But TRUST is the most valuable things to gain
Dear Allah.. pls lead me the way..

1 comment:

kucinbelemoih March 14, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

awat ni k/wati? jgn la camni..nanti kita pi lepak men bowling sama2 na..huhu..tamau sedey2 k..k/wati kan slalu ceria.. :)

Belongs to..

A twenty something lady, who drives 45minutes to works everyday.. Proud to be wife to incredibly loving and supportive husband (Mr.Amin) and blessed with a lovely charming lil' prince (Darwisy).

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP