Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Parcel oh.. parcel..

Last week I rcvd my parcel from Nik - medaimedai.blogspot.com .. best2.. mmg tertunggu2 di rumah.. mana laa en. posmen x dtg2 lagi.. hehe

Tadaaa... my parcel sudah sampai.. nak tahu isi di dalam.. mari kita lihat





**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


**


Isi nya adalah.. jeng jeng


My new cloth diapers collection.. yeayyyyy.. !!So.. tugas seterusnya adalah acara membasuh my new CDs collection yg semakin banyak
I've got new shelf to keep my CDs collection.. hehe
Sronok jer tgk CDs yg kaler maler.. and also girraffe printed CD.. my 1st printed CD collection.

** I'll write an entry for my CDing experience next time..k..!!

0 comment:

Belongs to..

A twenty something lady, who drives 45minutes to works everyday.. Proud to be wife to incredibly loving and supportive husband (Mr.Amin) and blessed with a lovely charming lil' prince (Darwisy).

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP