Sunday, January 2, 2011

Announcement.. Announcement..

Just to announce.. I'm officially a Premium Beautiful Northern Agent now...
1st wearing PB as my passion.. next... taking 1st step to become the latest Next Top Agent Premium Beautiful.. InsyaAllah..



Who ever interested with Premium Beautiful magic corset... do contact me (Watty) at


013-4093663





or email me at




Ladies.. pls do not hesitate to call me if you want to have FREE chit chat about the beauty of this product.. guaratee you.. this is NOT a waste of money.. : )

CASH, CREDIT CARD & INSTALLMENT ACCEPTED

0 comment:

Belongs to..

A twenty something lady, who drives 45minutes to works everyday.. Proud to be wife to incredibly loving and supportive husband (Mr.Amin) and blessed with a lovely charming lil' prince (Darwisy).

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP