Tuesday, February 3, 2009

1st Entry..

Yeaayy.. finally..
My 1st ever blog is successfully created..

I used to reading and browsing thru other’s people’s blogs tho never response any to them. Always said to myself.. I should have my personal blog 1 day..

tadaaa… and my wish come true now..!

Actually I’m not a writing person.. but I’m really good in keeping things in my head/heart.. Really.. really good I tell you..
So I thought, maybe id try this blogging thing, where I can dump everything in my head/heart rather than pouring them on my hubby or son or parents or siblings or chicken or fish or etc2..

I’m hoping that I will be able to update this journal (mainly about my happy family, frens, people & animals around me) as much as I can..(bukan hangat2 taik ayam ok..!)

: )

0 comment:

Belongs to..

A twenty something lady, who drives 45minutes to works everyday.. Proud to be wife to incredibly loving and supportive husband (Mr.Amin) and blessed with a lovely charming lil' prince (Darwisy).

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP