Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bad online shopping experience.. hmmm

Normally I enjoy doing online shopping activity, but after I got very bad service since yesterday, I've decided to be more alert and selective. Check 1st which site provide good and honest services also response from the customers. This is a lesson for me and I want to share it with you.

I ada membeli item
X from this X blog, it stated there she bought 2 and the item (to sell) is a gift for a fren (but forgotten to give),so my understanding the item is still in good condition. Bila dah deal and I paid the nego price, I x dapat the 1 in the picture but yg her son punya (used item and not in good condition).

She sms me and said she sent me the wrong item sbb x perasan. Bila I asked her to send me the rite 1, she said dah TERBAGI dekat her cousin. So wat do you feel..? Am I supposed to accept this thing happily..?
I felt being cheated at 1st.She also said if I dun want the item (the wrong 1), she will refund. Don't u think she was trying to make me buy the wrong/used item she sent to me..?

I said to her I want to return the thing back and ask her to change with her cousin, she answered me "I'll discuss with my cousin". Dia dah janji to give me dat thing (also advertised in her blog) but now only nak discuss dgn cousin. You think logic x..?My hubby commented, she purposely put the wrong item and sent it to us. How come she didn't realize wrong item, when she packed the thing..?


I only responded to her saying "Pls do the best for me. I dun want to give any bad comment cause it will hurt ur sales blog rite..!". Because of this, she felt threaten and telling that I'm impatient. My intention is to remind her, we still can deal on this thing in better/good way no need to do harsh way. Because she was being EMO (after doing wrong) she asked me to return back and will refund me. Not just that, she said this is the 1st time she get fussy customer (refferring me). If you guys in my shoes, how would u react..?

Next, she only will refund me the amt I paid her, so am I supposed to bare the shipping cost to return it back to her..? hmm...I dun want to prolong the issue, so I ask the same amt I paid and after she banked in it, I do arrangement to send the item back. I'm still thankful, because she kept her promise to transfer me the total amt I paid.

I just hate the way she keep blaming me on the thing that she done wrong. Come on, if you admit it wrong, try to do things better not making worse. She's not only doing business EMOTIONALLY and also not being HONEST too. So, to all frens pls be more carefull and always try to check the feedback from previous customers.

**Jangan kita suka menganiaya org lain, kalo kita dianiaya org, biar Allah yg membalasnya..

4 comment:

Unknown February 19, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

err.. siapalah agaknya yg dimaksudkan tu eh? curious ni

Marie February 20, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

hmm..customer always rite. if nak buat sales mana leh EMO..ek enne..

brg tu yg dibeli kat obersee ekk??..

Marie February 20, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

InsyaAllah, kalau ada rezeki i sampai Australia nnt..i bwk balik koala bear for u naa..

chewahh..ntah bila nak sampai xtau la..

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

ha ah laa..Marie tau ke item & blogger mana yg dimaksudkan..? Kalo x sila la avoid in future..Nak buat bussiness tp x reti jaga customer..haihhh

Belongs to..

A twenty something lady, who drives 45minutes to works everyday.. Proud to be wife to incredibly loving and supportive husband (Mr.Amin) and blessed with a lovely charming lil' prince (Darwisy).

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP