Thursday, September 23, 2010

For the rest of My Life

Have u heard of Maher Zain before..?? Well actually I’m not familiar at first, but I was soo fascinated with the wonderful voice of him right after I heard ‘For the Rest of My Life’ in my car from IKIM channel last Ramadhan.

After hearing, I immediately fall in love with the song . i love the impression of heart done in the songs…how beutiful r the word how beutiful his voice . how much i luv that song. It make me feel that I had the love from Allah thru my love, hearing the song help me expressed the meaning to my hubby.

I’ve done some research, it gives me some idea/info that In January 2010, in a music competition organized by Nujoom FM (Egypt’s biggest music radion station) Maher’s track ‘Ya Nabi Salam Alayka’ was voted as the best song for 2009. Runners up included big names like Hussein Aljismi, Mohammed Mounir and Sami Yusuf. Maher has already performed at sold out concerts in Algeria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Egypt, England, France, Holland, Sweden, and the US amongst others and is fast becoming the ‘next superstar of Islamic music’. Wow.. dats a good achievement for new comer singer..

I also found out not only 1 song but many others of his song is sooo beautifully sang. I dunno how to decsribe it..,but his song brought me peace of mind whenever i listen to itI feel so touched when i read at the lyrics. Its a great song from Maher Zain,thanx for the song..I really appreciate it! Many of his song lend me strenght whenever Im facing the hardship in life. I bet he has touches alot of muslim heart all over the world. Keep up the good work,may Allah bless you and the muslims all over the world



I praise Allah for sending me you my love
You found me home and sail with me
And I`m here with you
Now let me let you know
You`ve opened my heart
I was always thinking that love was wrong
But everything was changed when you came along
OOOOO
And theres a couple words I want to say

For the rest of my lifeI`ll be with you
I`ll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I`ll be loving you. loving you
For the rest of my life
Thru days and night
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I I`ll be there for you
I know that deep in my heart
I feel so blessed when
I think of you
And I ask Allah to bless all we do
You`re my wife and my friend and my strength
And I pray we`re together eternally
Now I find myself so strong
Everything changed when you came along
OOOO
And theres a couple word
I want to say

For the rest of my lifeI`ll be with you
I`ll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I`ll be loving you. loving you

For the rest of my life
Thru days and night
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I I`ll be there for you
I know that deep in my heart now that you`re here
Infront of me I strongly feel love
And I have no doubt
And I`m singing loud that I`ll love you eternally
For the rest of my life
I`ll be with you
I`ll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I`ll be loving you.loving you

For the rest of my life
Thru days and night
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I
I`ll be there for you

I know that deep in my heart

Artist: Maher Zain
Album: Thank You Allah
Copyright: Awakening Records 2009

Abû Mâlik al-Ash`arî relates:I heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) say: There will be a group of my people who will make permissible for themselves adultery, pure silk, intoxicants and musical instruments.[Sahîh al-Bukhârî]

This song is specially dedicated to my beloved Hubby.. Mr Amin.. love you 4ever.. : )

0 comment:

Belongs to..

A twenty something lady, who drives 45minutes to works everyday.. Proud to be wife to incredibly loving and supportive husband (Mr.Amin) and blessed with a lovely charming lil' prince (Darwisy).

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP