Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy..!

Yesterday I pray for miracle, last nite I got a big news which make my wish came true. Today the best word to describe is 'Happy'..! Feels like everything I did, my effort, hard work, contribution and all is well paid.

Now I understand and realize how important to keep myself in a positive attitude/thinking. Thanks to all my gud frens kNur, kNonie,kHanie, G and others for keeping me in a good mood and motivated me to be more +ve. I'm so lucky to be around with gud people and gud attitude. Pity to those who doesn't..!

Abaikan saja segala anasir2 negative yg berPHD dan asyik mencari kesalahan org lain. Now I can see, what ever they do or say, nothings affecting me..! Makin I maju ke depan semakin ketinggalan mereka ke belakang. Just believe in myself..!!

2 comment:

Marie March 5, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

hmm what happen? (sibuk jer..)
whatever it is..i am happy for u too! hehe..

Heart March 5, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

10Q Marie..everybody deserve to be happy..!so, HAPPY..!!

Belongs to..

A twenty something lady, who drives 45minutes to works everyday.. Proud to be wife to incredibly loving and supportive husband (Mr.Amin) and blessed with a lovely charming lil' prince (Darwisy).

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP