Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Missing padlock

Last nite lebih kurang jam 11++pm, I dah masuk tdo sbb agak letih dan mengantuk, tv pun xder citer yg menarik. My hubby was not around, he went to SP for some business reason. So tinggal la kami ber4 di rumah, me, Darwisy, my mother and father in law. My hubby balik pun I x perasan at what time.. tapi rasanya dalam jam 1.00++am.

Pagi ni, my mother and father in law discussed about a missing padlock (use to lock our grail at 2nd hall door). Mulanya my MIL agak maybe my FIL letak salah tempat or lupa lock grail last nite. My FIL cakap dia x salah letak and ingat still ada kat situ eventhough it was unlock. The question rite now, is there anybody/somebody remove/took the padlock.? But WHO..?

Before I went out to work, my FIL balik dari sembahyang jenazah and told about his chatting with our nearest neighbour, Pak cik Bajuri. Last nite, he lost his car battery which he bought earlier morning.

So sekarang we can conclude, mmg betul ada somebody took our padlock last nite. Luckily xder benda lain yg missing, maybe sebab gelap sgt or xder benda berharga diletakkan di luar rumah. Yang paling penting, semua pintu dikunci rapat dari dalam.. kalo laa terlupa kunci dunno wat could happen last nite.. scary kan..

1 comment:

kucinbelemoih March 26, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

penyangak mana la yg gagah curik padlock tu.ish ish ish..

Belongs to..

A twenty something lady, who drives 45minutes to works everyday.. Proud to be wife to incredibly loving and supportive husband (Mr.Amin) and blessed with a lovely charming lil' prince (Darwisy).

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP